Lindy has been interested in potty training since she turned two. However, she only wanted to do it sometimes. I decided last week that I was tired of diapers. We went to her check up with the pediatrician. I told Lindy the doctor said she was too big for diapers. We went and bought big girl pants (again) and it is working. She really wanted this doll. I told her I would buy it for her when she was potty trained. Of coarse, I have been giving small rewards along the way! I was so excited to take her to get that doll today. She loves it. Now lets hope she doesn't go back to her old ways now that we have the doll. I love this age....she is so much fun!
2 comments:
She is getting so big!!! Gotta love the NO diapers!!
I'm so jealous! I want to be done with diapers.
Post a Comment