Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


















We decorated our tree and house the weekend after Thanksgiving. I try to decorate as early as possible...if we are going to get all that stuff out we should enjoy it for as long as we can! Every year I buy the kids a new Hallmark ornament to add to their collection. They are always so excited to get the ornaments out and look at the ones from the years past. I try to get an ornament that resembles something they like or a sport they are involved with. Jared always makes his Mom's homemade fudge recipe while we are decorating the try. It is for sure a time of many traditions.

1 comment:

Kara said...

What a neat tradition. I saw a glimpse of your dining room light/chandelier and it looks like the same one we have!! What are the odds.... did yours come from Lowes too?? :)