Jared spent hours helping her
Monday, January 26, 2009
Already the end of January!
I can't believe Christmas was a month ago! We have had a very busy January. Jared had hernia surgery in the beginning of the month. We are grateful he has recovered very quickly but misses his karate and exercise! The boys can't wait till he is able to wrestle with them again! Elise turned 10 on January 11th. I took her and her friend Maddison to dinner at the Olive Garden and then to see Marley and Me. We then had a family party. Elise has been working on her 4th grade mission project. I took her to see the Carmel Mission back in November. She decided to make a model of the church. She finally finished her project last night and we are so happy it is done. Now we just need to finish Conner's derby car for the pine wood derby on Wednesday night. Nothing like the last minute.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment