The kids had last week off of school. Elise and Conner went to basketball camp in the mornings. The kids enjoyed having several of their friends over during the week. Elise and I spent one day together by ourselves. I took her to lunch and shopping.
Jared had to take a class in San Francisco this past weekend. While he was busy getting recertified in advanced cardiac life support the boys and I had fun. We went out to Alcatraz, to the aquarium and to the exploratorium. The boys favorite part was being locked in "the hole" at Alcatraz. Luckily, the weather was nice on Saturday. We decided to just take the boys on this trip. Sometimes it is nice to break it up and really be able to spend time visiting with each child. We really had a great week. My only complaint is that it went by way too fast. I really do look forward to summer vacation and having the kids home.
2 comments:
Fun, Fun, I bet your boys loved having special Mom time. You were lucky to get such nice weather.
What a fun trip! My boys would LOVE to visit Alcatraz and all those fun spots! Glad you had a great week.
Post a Comment