candy at the Halloween Party
We had a fantastic Halloween. Our celebrating started on Friday morning with the kids wearing their costumes to school. We made cupcakes and cookies for the classrooms. I enjoyed watching the kids in the school Halloween Parades. Cameron won an award for the most unique costume. He was very excited about that. I helped decorate a little haunted house at the school for the kids to walk through after the parade. I dressed as snow white and gave candy. It was fun seeing all the costumes.
We had a Halloween party at church on Friday night. The kids really had a great time with all the games and trick-or-treating from room to room. We decorated a room. The kids were excited because I received an award for "Over the Top Service at the Halloween Party." But, my chili did not win the chili cook off. The biggest reward for me is seeing the kids excited and having so much fun.
We went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood on Saturday night with some friends. By the time we were done the kids had way too much candy and us adults were exhausted from a busy Halloween weekend.
"...and the goblins will get you if you don't watch out!"
1 comment:
Cute, cute! Love all the costumes!! You make a great Snow White!! and the decorations are darling!
Post a Comment