Happy New Year! It is hard to believe that another year is behind us. This year has been a wonderful year for our family. It is funny how the things we spend so much of our time and energy worrying about seem to turn out just fine...and then I seem so shocked when I actually grow and learn a little along the way.
This New Year I am setting a few goals but not calling them new years resolutions. I want to start keeping a journal so I can write down and focus on the many blessings that we have. I found a great book called the "3 Word Journal" and I am very excited about that. I am starting back Monday with my running (after a few week break) and want to keep that up consistantly. Thankfully, I have a friend to run with and help keep me on track!
I want to declutter our lives a little. I plan on going through each closet and nook and cranny. I am going to really evaluate all this stuff we have accumulated and if I am no longer using it I plan on tossing it or donating it. I also want to make sure that we are participating in the right activities and events. I want to feel that our time is being spent in the right places.
I set a few goals last year and did pretty good at keeping them. I hope to be able to keep up with those while adding a few new things to the list! I am looking forward to a happy and productive 2010.

1 comment:
Cheri, do you have a list of your chalkboard quotes you could email me? I just love all of them.
clint_kara at msn.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment