Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer

Where has the summer gone?  I can't believe it is only 3 weeks until school starts.  I am really sad to think of school starting because I really do enjoy having the kids home with me.  The boys have tennis camp starting tomorrow and then we are making plans to fill the last two weeks of vacation with all kinds of summer fun.
My two year old cousin William is still living with us.  Yesterday, we took him to San Francisco to see his mother.  While he stayed with her for a visit we took our kids to the pier.  We had a nice time riding the carousel, eating crepes for lunch, and watching the little show.  It was a nice relaxing day with the family...all except Conner who was with friends at the water park.
Jared was picked to go on stage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun Saturday adventure.