Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How is it that I felt like summer vacation flew by but this first week of school is crawling along! This week has been crazy. The kids are doing great with school and we could not ask for things to be going better. Elise is loving Junior High so far and the transition is going along very smoothly. My boys play together on recess and love being at the same school. Of coarse, this warms any mother's heart. I am just so darn tired! Orthodontist appointment, Cameron's tutor, errands, karate lessons and piano lessons. Cub scouts hasn't even started back up yet and the boys will play soccer this fall! I am sure this is the life and schedule of every mother....I guess I just wasn't really ready for it to all begin. I also started back to the gym this morning. Waking up at 5:30 was not as fun as I remembered. I am glad to be back to working out but am dragging today. I know I will adjust and feel great in just a couple of weeks.
My Mom and Dad have been kind enough to help me with William this week with the start up of school. He is enjoying his time with them also. It looks like William will be moving back with his mom next week. I know it will be a happy reunion for the two of them.
I have enjoyed this week with Lindy. She doesn't start preschool until next week. Yesterday, I took her shopping for new school clothes. She was very cute and knows exactly what she wants. Today we went to the park with some friends. It has been fun spending time with her. Everyday she askes me when she gets to go to school. She is looking forward to it.
Now, if I could just get to bed earlier!

Lindy feeding the ducks with her
"Best Friends" Ethan and Jordan
                   

No comments: