Conner is in 4th grade this year and so this is the year of the California Mission project. He picked San Jose as his mission. We went and visited the mission which we all found very interesting. Conner was suprised at how big it was. We took pictures of Cameron in front of the mission as he will be in the fourth grade next year. I thought this might save us some time : )
This year Conner's teacher made the project optional. Conner decided to go ahead and complete the project because he thought he would feel really good about himself if he did. I am glad he did it and he was very happy when he turned it in. Jared and I both said that in the 4th grade that we would never have completed a project that was not required. We are proud of our boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment