Thursday, February 17, 2011

Loving Lindy

Hot Chocolate is the perfect treat on a rainy day! 


I have been enjoying my days with Lindy.  She is so much fun.  Today I took her to the library.  The Orland Library was having a 100 year birthday celebration.  They had the kids write their names, ages, and favorite book on a piece of paper.  It was put in a time capsule along with some photos that will be opened in 50 years.  Lindy put Pinkalicious down as her favorite book.  I couldn't help but to think that I will be 86 years old in 50 years and that Lindy will be 54!  I told Elise that if they were still in the area she would have to remind Lindy of today and go to the Orland Library to open the time capsule.  I could still be around at 86 but might be too old to remember!  I am so darn sentimental and so aware of how precious this time is.  I couldn't help but to feel sad at how fast the days go by.  A friend once said to me the days are long but the season is short.  Isn't that the truth.

No comments: