The 4th grade California mission project is complete! This is the third one we have done at our house. Cameron was assigned the San Francisco de Asis Mission. I was a bad Mom because this is the first time we did not actually visit the mission. He did go see the San Jose Mission last year when Conner had his project to do.....maybe that makes me feel a little better. Wouldn't it have been easy if all three kids had been assigned the same one! We were asked not to use kits so we made it out of materials we had around the house. Today I went to his school where the 4th grade classes showed their missions and reports off. Cameron was very proud of his mission and report.
Glad it is done and I am impressed at how much Cameron really did learn! Three down and one more to go...at least we have a few years before Lindy hits the 4th grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment