Our summer has been loads of fun and very full! I am not sure if we have ever had a busier summer. We have enjoyed our many adventures and our time with family and friends. I love having my kids home with me but I think we are all looking forward to being back on a schedule. Conner has started playing football and has had practice five nights of the week starting three weeks ago. He loves it and Jared is one of the assistant coaches for his team. Football has defiantly changed how we would normally spend the last few weeks of summer vacation but I think it will be great for Conner. Time marches on and here we go into another school year starting on Wednesday. I better be ready for the homework, sports, concerts, lessons, activities, scouts and endless trips in and out of my drive way. I hope to be able to find the time to slow down and be still. I want to remember these days as they really are special times to keep and I know I will look back at them with fondness.
A Few of Our Summer Adventures:
| Jared and Elise went on a camping and raft trip with the youth in our church. They both really enjoyed this experience. |
| At the water park with some friends. We all had a blast! Just wish I would have gotten pictures with all our friends that joined us for the day. |
| I took Elise and Lindy to Monterey for a weekend. We stayed with one of my good friends. The girls enjoyed their beach time. |
| Elise with some friends at girl's camp. I had the opportunity to go up as a leader for the week. What a fabulous and spiritual experience. This was a highlight of the summer for both Elise and I. |
| Add caption |
| Orland's theme for Girl's Camp. |
| All of us Orland gals together |
No comments:
Post a Comment