It has been awhile since I have posted! This month has gone by so fast. We have been extremely busy. I had a friend get married a couple weeks ago and I became her wedding planner/cook/server/clean-up crew. We planned for 160. It was a lot of work but it turned out well and now I know I can do a party for 160 if needed.
Jared has become a weight loss coach for Take Shape for Life. We have 11 clients right now. We have meetings twice a month. I have become his secretary. I call often and check up on the clients and make sure they are doing well on the diet. It has made things a little busier but is fun for me. It is a kind of like a little job for me but is extremely flexible. I have also lost 31 pounds since September and feel great. (It is about time I got that baby weight off...Lindy is over 2 now!) In the future I just may become certified as a personal trainer. This is the first time Jared has ever been on board with a weight loss program. He feels it is a healthy option to offer to his patients who are on several medications due to being overweight.
At this Thanksgiving season I know that our lives have been extremely blessed. Our family has so much to be grateful for! Not to say our life is perfect by any means but I know our prayers have been answered and our life has been guided.
1 comment:
Wow, Cheri, congratulations on the weight loss! That is awesome. It's so fun to keep up with your family via the blog. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving- I love the holidays!!
Love, Kara
Post a Comment