Cameron turned 7 yesterday! On Friday, I checked him out of school early. We went to lunch and then came home and made cupcakes for his party. We decided to have a science party. We made slime, crystals, played games and had a pinata. It was busy with 10 boys running through the house! Cameron had a great time. He is growing up so fast. I enjoyed spending some time with just the two of us on Friday.
The kids mixing their own frosting
color for their cupcakes.
Cameron's excited
about the pinata!

All dressed in their lab coats.

Cameron, Elise & Conner

The Birthday Boy
1 comment:
What a sweet day for mom and son! I love the idea of checking him out of school early and going out to lunch together. I didn't realize we had children so close in age- my Madeline turned 7 on March 8!
Post a Comment