Saturday, May 16, 2009

5K Run

This morning we did a 5K run. My friend Donalea and I decided we would set the goal and do it. Neither of us love running but love the results of it. This was our first run and we did it in 30.30 minutes. We were excited because we made our goal....about 10 minute miles. For all of you experienced runners that may be slow but it was a good place for us to start! We made it.
I was most excited about Conner running. Jared ran with Conner. Conner did great for his first run coming in at 37 minutes. I was proud of him and he was so excited to be there. Now we have to work at beating our times for the next run.



Conner shows his muscle after the run!



My Best Bud Donalea and I show Conner our muscles!


Still Standing after the run!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! I hope to be able to do the same!!

Kara said...

Congratulations!! Clint and I are training now for a 5K for this summer- hope we can do as well as you guys did!