Happy Birthday, Conner!
Conner turned 9 on Saturday! He had his cousin Davy spend the night on Saturday night. I felt really bad because Jared and I were gone on Conner's Birthday. Jared had a conference in Monterey and then we headed back home for a hospital fundraiser on Saturday night. Conner still had a great time. We did a little family party on Sunday. Next weekend we are having a party with his friends. He can't wait to have his army overnight backyard sleepover party! They are going to sleep in the fort we finally finished just a week ago. Conner was very understanding about postponing his friends until next weekend. Thankfully, he is such a happy easy going guy. I can't believe he is already 9. We are so grateful for him and the joy he brings into our home! He keeps us laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment