Lindy had her first day at preschool today. She was so excited to go. After a few minutes of being there she gave me a kiss and said, "You can go now Mom." She had a wonderful time. When I picked her up she said, "Mom, why are you here." I have to admit I was a little sad when I left her. All my kids gone at school. It wasn't so much the fact that she will be gone 3 hours 3 days a week. It is the fact that it won't be long and all my kids will be at school all day. Time is just going by way too fast. However, I was really able to get a lot done in that three hours. My bathroom smells like bleach (my favorite clean smell) and I cleaned the girls room from top to bottom. They will never miss that huge bag of stuff that I tossed. I will not have a lack of things to do in my 9 hours a week! What matters most is Lindy is at a great school with a wonderful teacher. We love her and the program she offers.
No comments:
Post a Comment