Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall Break






The kids had this last week off from school for fall break. It was a great week. We enjoyed staying home without the rush that school brings. I took the kids to see the movie "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs." It was ok. We also went up to the pumpkin patch in Redding. It was such a beautiful day. I got sick during the week so it kind of cut our fun activities short. The boys were happy to play the Wii while I was not able to do much. Elise spent some of the week practicing spelling words. She won the spelling bee at her school and is now moving on to the Glenn County spelling bee on October 20th. She is very excited and nervous. We are proud of her for making it this far.
My parents officially moved out this week. Their house is starting to come together. Now I have to get busy painting and fixing the kids room. The projects never seem to end but it will be nice when it is done.

No comments: