Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Caroling We Go!




I am trying to make the most of this holiday season. There are always so many fun things I want to do with the kids before Christmas. So, on Sunday night we had a caroling party. I think I counted 36 people at our house that evening. We had quite the caravan driving from house to house. We went and sang to our friends and delivered cookies. We were not the most musically gifted group of carolers but we managed to bring good cheer to many of our friends. We really had a great time. I think we picked one of the coldest nights of the season to go! We came back to our house to warm up with hot chocolate and dessert. I also had a little Christmas craft to help keep little fingers busy! I am really glad we went and we will probably make this a new tradition at the Garrison house every year.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

It was fun. Thanks so much for planning it all out so well! ....I also love that my backside is taking up half of the picture of Lindy! I seem to be good at getting in the way like that :S

Kara said...

Cute idea! I loved your Christmas card, too!