Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

At the park with Mark and Kim


Making Cookies with Aunt Kim

We had a great Thanksgiving. The kids had the week off of school....Love it! We enjoyed being home without the rush of the school week. Elise is a huge Twilight fan. She has read each of the books at least twice. I actually told her she could not read them again that she had to read something different. Over break I took her and her friend out to dinner and then to see New Moon. They were so excited. We also went shopping and I bought the girls Twilight t-shirts. That was probably the highlight of the Thanksgiving break for Elise. The boys were happy because they were able to have their cousin David spend the night.
We had Thanksgiving dinner at our house. My family came along with my Uncle and cousin I don't get to see very often. Jared's brother Mark and Kim also joined us. We had a great time. I was so busy cooking all that food that I failed to take pictures.
Mark and Kim took all the kids home with them on Thanksgiving Night. The kids had such a great time! The next morning they took them all hiking in the upper park. The kids thought it was the best thing ever. We are fortunate to have so much family close by taking such an interest in our children. They have many positive people to influence them. At Thanksgiving time we are grateful for our wonderful family!

No comments: