Our Nephew got married in Southern California on December 20th. We were so happy to go and be there for the special event. It was wonderful seeing so much of the family. The kids had a blast playing video games with their much older cousins. Jared's sister Krista works at a Spa. She set Jared up for an hour massage and me up for a facial with microderm abrasion. It was so nice! It was our first time going to a spa and I now understand why my friends love it so much!
We also were able to head to Disneyland for the day. It was super busy with it being Christmas vacation. We had planned on only going to Disneyland but when we went to pay they offered us the park hopper for the same price because Disneyland was so busy. We enjoyed spending time in California Adventures with Soaring California being our favorite ride. We headed over to Disneyland at 5pm to enjoy the magic of the holiday festivities. It was beautiful. Of coarse, our camera was acting up. I hardly got any good pictures of the wedding or Disneyland. The pictures that did turn out had one of us looking away or with our eyes closed. So, the first thing we did when we got home was buy a new camera!
We had a wonderful vacation visiting family and visiting Disneyland. We have enjoyed having Jared off of work for the week!
1 comment:
Soarin' over California was my favorite Disneyland ride too!! They have one at Disneyworld now too. I think it's at Epcot.
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! And I have to say I LOVE your old upright piano. It is gorgeous!
Post a Comment