Wow! February is here! I feel like we just finished Christmas! January was a very full month for the Garrison's. My mom, Dad, Elise, Lindy and I made it down to Visalia for a weekend visit with family. We had a very nice visit and I was especially glad to spend some time with my cousin Stef before she heads to Morocco next month. Jared stayed home with the boys that weekend. He took them roller skating and they enjoyed TV dinners.
Elise turned 11 years old this month. We had a very nice family party for her. I also took Elise, her cousin Allison and friend Rayanne out to dinner and the movies as part of the birthday celebration. We had a wonderful evening and I actually enjoyed the Jackie Chan movie, "The Spy Next Door."
Elise also started playing basketball this month. I could not convince the boys to play. Elise was a little timid on the court her first game. I told her I wanted her to fall down once and get one fowl. She didn't do either in the second game but was much more aggressive.
Cameron started back up at piano lessons. He is really very excited about it. He has made the committment to stick with it the rest of the year.
Conner is sticking with his karate and has enjoyed making his pinewood durby car for this weeks big event!
Lindy is in heaven at preschool. Her teacher is the best! Lindy's favorite thing to do is "homework". She feels she must do her homework while the older kids are working on school work. Her homework is playing an educational computer game. She feels so big!
I have been crazy busy with church and school. We just got done with Bingo Night at the school. Made 100 baked potatoes for a potato bar and we sold nachos. It is a lot of work organizing all these school events. However, I do feel that a difference is being made....at least that is what I keep telling myself : )
I feel that we have been so blessed. Life is good for the Garrison Family. I feel very blessed to have the gospel, my husband and some very good friends. This is what gets me through those crazy times when I wonder what the heck I am doing and if I am doing it right!

1 comment:
you so make a diffrence in all you do...
Post a Comment