Tuesday, September 7, 2010

3 day weekend

We had a great 3 day weekend.  Jared had Monday off and it was so nice to have that extra day.  I can't remember the last time I slept so much.  It was so nice to get caught up on sleep!  The kids had some friends over on Friday night to watch movies and hang out.  We were able to get a few projects done around the house...LOVE IT when that happens.  Jared put in a medicine cabinet in our bathroom and finished up some trim work while I painted the stair rail.  Feels great to get a few things done!  Jared took Conner, Cameron and Lindy fishing on Monday morning.  They didn't catch anything but had a great time.  We were able to have breakfast with the family at Mark & Kim's. Yummy...crepes!  I could go for this 3 day weekend more often.  The only hard part was getting up at 5:30 this morning and heading to the track...but I made it.

No comments: