Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Halloween weekend was loads of fun.  We started on Friday with the kids wearing their costumes to school.  I enjoyed watching the Halloween parade at Conner and Cameron's school.  Cameron is in student council and was thrilled that he could be a judge at the costume parade.  Lindy had pajama day at preschool and took yummy cupcakes to share with her friends. 
There was the annual church Halloween party on Friday night.  They had trick-or-treating, face painting, cupcake walk, pumpkin bowling, other games and lots of food.  The kids had such a wonderful time.  My friend Stacey came and stayed with us for the weekend.  She and I enjoyed spending some time together. 
The kids decided not to trick-or-treat on Sunday night. They put on their costumes to hand out candy.  We watched movies and made mummy wraps (hot dogs wrapped with cresent roll strips) and caramel apples.  It was a nice and relaxing evening.
Now that Halloween is over I guess I should put away all my decorations!  Stacey and I hit the 50% off sales today before she left town.  I have a few more fun Halloween items to decorate with next year!  Now on to Thanksgiving....can't wait to have the kids home for a week!

                             


                                                      
                

    

No comments: