Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tis the Season

The kids enjoyed their last couple of days of school with all their school parties.  We did a lot of baking to send treats for their classrooms and made goodie plates to give away to friends.  This past week we have had the opportunity to see some family and friends that we have not seen in along time.  These meetings sure have brought joy to the holiday season.  We look forward to more family coming in for Christmas!
Jared is off this week.  Poor guy has really been sick.  Hopefully today he will feel better and we can go have some fun.  Laying on the coach was not how he planned on spending his vacation!  I guess it is good he has the time off because he would have ended up home anyways.  Three more days till Christmas.  I guess I better finish wrapping the presents!

No comments: