Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

My friend made us this yummy bread for Easter. 
It was so beautfiul I had to take a picture!  YUM!


Easter Morning!  The kids each got helmets for white water rafting. 
Lindy won't be doing much rafting yet but she is ready!

The kids enjoyed their spring break and we had a nice Easter.  Life has been a little busy these days.  I only took 3 pictures on Easter and I took no pictures over spring break.  I was going to take the kids to Monterey for a few days to visit a friend.  The boys did not want to miss their baseball games so we decided to stay at home.  I was actually glad we stayed home as it felt good to have a few relaxing days hanging around the house.  Jared and I did go white water rafting on Saturday (pictures to come) and had a great time.  On Easter we of coarse went to church and then had some family over.  We had a nice day.   After the week off of school we are all looking forward to summer vacation.  Just a little over a month and school is out!

No comments: