Thursday, May 12, 2011

Month of May

Why is it that May seems to be one of the busiest months of the year?  It seems that it has been painfully busy.  We are all on the count down to the last day of school and can't wait.  I find myself often thinking life will be easier when.......
There are so many good things to do and somehow I just need to find that balance.  Isn't that the hard part?
Here is an update for May:
The boys only have 3 baseball games left.  They have loved the season and really I have enjoyed watching them play!  That has been time well spent.
Elise in her choir uniform
Elise had a choir concert last night.  She enjoys singing and has been singing in church.  She is really working on developing her talent and it has been fun to see her grow.

"Ranger Cheri"
I am the director of a Cub Scout Day Camp coming up in June.  We are planning for 175 boys and 80 adult leaders.  This has been a huge task and taken a great deal of time.  I leave tomorrow to go to camp director training school.  Day Camp will be great once it all comes together my boys always love going.  My good friend calls me "Ranger Cheri" when I a wear my scout uniform....makes me laugh.   

Conner ready for the track meet
Conner is so excited because he gets to go to the Glenn County Track Meet today for sit ups.  He has been working hard on them and I hope he has a great day.  He is thrilled because he gets out of class for the day and I bought him gatorade!
Jared is off to white water rafting school next week!  I am excited for him because it has been a long time since he has gone and done something fun like this.  Plus, it will benefit our family, friends and the scout program.  He can't wait.  Just no quiting the day job to become a professional guide!


I had to add a picture of Lindy.  Here she is playing at the park.  Isn't life simple for a 4 year old.  Feeding the ducks and playing at the play ground makes life good for her!

No comments: