Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to School

Today was the first day of school.  Lindy started Kindergarten, Elise 7th grade, Cameron 4th grade and Conner 5th grade.  I was kind of sad to send my littlest off to school but I kept it together!  Lindy was excited to go and did great!  The kids all were happy with their teachers and had friends in their class.  Today was a minimum day so Lindy got out at 11:15 and the others at 12:30.  I look forward to having some special time with Lindy on Wednesdays.  Today we went to lunch with some friends.  Goodbye to our fantastic summer and here starts homework, activities, and the busyness of school days!


I dropped the boys and Elise off at a friends
house so they could walk to school together.

Cameron, Max and Conner

Elise and Hannah

Lindy at lunch with her friends.

1 comment:

West Family said...

Your kids look so grown and are beautiful and so handsome! I hope it is a great year for your family! :)