Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Water Park

I was going to take the kids to Monterey again this week but have not been feeling well and decided to stay home.  I wanted to make the last week of vacation fun and we felt that summer wouldn't be complete without a trip to the water park.  There is a water park in Sacramento area and one in Redding.  The water park in Sacramento is A LOT better....but it is also $8.00 more per person and about 45 minutes of a longer drive each way.  I decided it seemed so much easier to go to the park in Redding...easier drive...less crowds, etc.  The kids loved it and I think we had just as much fun there as we do at the other.  I think my goal for the new school year is to simplify life a little.  Often in the pursuit of trying to make things bigger and better we add more stress and life just is not as pleasant.  Sometimes simple is best.

No comments: