Sunday, November 6, 2011

October

I have not made a blog post in over a month.  Life has been super busy.  I better start my Christmas shopping if November is going to go by as fast as October did!  Here is an update of October in the short version:

Every year my friends and I go out of town for the weekend. 
This year we went to a cabin on the Russian River.  One friend is missing
from the picture as she came up later in the day.  We always have a
fantastic time together!


I took the kids to the Jelly Belly Factory over fall break.  We brought
our friend Max along.  Missing from the picture is my Mom and Elise.

Lindy after her first field trip.  We went to the pumpkin
patch and she loved riding the bus.


Conner, Lindy and Cameron at the pumpkin patch

Elise found a great pumpkin

Lindy and our dog Woofy...her best friend!

Pumpkins are carved and ready for Halloween night.

Queen Lindy

Hippie Elise

Ninja Cameron

Conner on the SWAT team

No comments: