Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving

The kids have had the week off at school.  There was hardly a day we did not have at least one extra kids over.  Elise had a couple of friends over and they tried to stay up all night for a Harry Potter Movie Marathon.  Lots of popcorn was involved.  I came down stairs around 2am to let our dog out to find the girls asleep on the couch with one of the Harry Potter movies still playing.  They didn't even budge when I turned off the TV and lights. 
Jared and I decided this would be a great week to remodel our bedroom.  I will be posting before and after pictures soon...I hope!  We had a nice Thanksgiving with my parents and brother & family.  Way too much food and the kids had a blast playing games and lazer tag. 
We have much to be grateful for!  I am so thankful for my family and for the gospel.  Life is good...not always easy...but good...better than I deserve.

No comments: