![]() |
| Our annual family photo with Santa |
"He who has not Christmas in his heart will never
find it under the tree."
I have not been posting very often because I have been having issues uploading pictures to the blog. Finally figured it out. Anyways, we have had a fun filled December so far. Elise had her last basketball game on Thursday. I enjoyed watching her play and she also enjoyed being on the team. The boys have just started up with wrestling. I just love the Christmas season. I listen to Christmas music in my car starting from Thanksgiving until Christmas. I think it drives my kids crazy but I like it! I love the Christmas programs, parties, treats, traditions, friends and family. At our house we try to constantly remind the kids of the true meaning of Christmas. We are looking forward to the next two weeks off of school....let the fun begin!

No comments:
Post a Comment