Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer Fun

The Family

Elise, Carla, Lindy, Cameron and Conner enjoy a ride around the plaza.

We are just a little wet...thanks Troy : )


Drenched after the log ride at Marine World

We have been having such a great time this summer. My niece and nephew are visiting from Oklahoma. We had a fabulous time getting together with them. We went to down town Chico last week for our favorite frozen yogurt. We ended up in the city plaza where getting a little wet was the plan but the kids ended up soaked. The kids enjoyed a ride around the plaza courtesy of Uncle Mark.
This week I took the kids to Marine World. My friend Donalea and her 3 kids came along too. The day could not have been any better. We all had so much fun riding the rides and seeing the shows. I am so glad we went. We are now trying to calm down as school starts on Monday. I am going to miss those late nights and lazy mornings. I am really working on getting the kids back on a schedule.

No comments: