It has been a very exciting month at our house with Cameron turning 8. Elise and her friend also won Sweepstakes in the science fair. It is the highest award they could get. Their pictures was in the local paper. That makes the day of any 11 year old girl. The girls get to display their project at the Glenn County Fair in May.
I was able to sneak away in the beginning of the month to Monterey to visit a friend. We had such a great time. We went to the spa and got facials, went out to eat, shopping and got pedicures. It was a much needed relaxing weekend.
We also had our nephews Alex and Gavin drive out from Utah for a suprise visit. What great guys they are. I will have to make sure to get some parenting tips from my sister in-law! We enjoyed seeing them and only wished they could have been here longer.
I am thrilled because we just remodeled our master bathroom. The bathroom was so bad...36 years old. It was so over do for a remodel. I hated it and kept it hidden from as many people as possible. I am happy with the way it turned out. We still need to go get a mirror and put up towel racks but the hard part is done! The window guy comes in a couple of weeks to put in a new window. Also, Conner decided to throw a rock in the backyard and hit one of our downstairs windows. Lesson learned. Luckily it was not one of our new windows. We are getting that window replaced also and since they are going to be out here don't you think we should just get 2 other kitchen windows done? Makes since to me. I am so happy to get rid of those old windows. Kind of makes me think...I am about the same age as our house. My kids probably think I am outdated and need upgrades, too! Maybe there will be something in Obama's new health care plan to help me out with this?
Cameron's first day of Scouts
Cameron's Garden
Fun with Alex, Gavin and the Family
Bathroom: Before
Bathroom: After
2 comments:
Your bathroom remodel looks fantastic!
Beautiful remodel!
Post a Comment